Monday, November 11, 2013

MIXED TAPE MONDAY: RUNNING MIX VOL 2

Last week was my first week of a new workout/eating plan. I have signed on for a 60-day workout challenge and a 30-day paleo eating challenge with a few girls I work with. I have traded in my running shoes for weights and plyometrics and my carbs for proteins. I must say I am much better at sticking with the workouts than the eating plan. ;) A life without dairy or beans is just not a life for me! But I can do anything for 30 days, right?!  ummm... kind of.

The workouts are more intense that anything I have ever done and I do not think I could get through them without music. Here is my most recent playlist. Music makes all the difference when working out. #1- it pumps me up (Roar by Katy Perry, I mean c'mon!) and #2 - it prevents me from hearing my own breathing and realizing I am tried as hell. :)

RUNNING MIX - Vol. 3 by Katie Buell on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment