Thursday, September 12, 2013

CAMERA PRACTICE 2

Just a little playin' around with my camera. Like I said before, pretty much just pictures of flowers and E. I need to find some new subjects. Wait... pretty sure I will never get sick of photographing her. never ever. :)









WE HAVE OUR FAMILY PICTURES TONIGHT!!!! YIPPEEEE! And I think I actually know what we are going to wear. That is such a battle, anyone agree?! You not only have to figure out what you are wearing, but the whole family and try to make it mesh well, but not be too matchy matchy. I will post the pictures when we get them back! So excited! I love family pics!

4 comments:

  1. What kind of camera do you have? I'm looking into getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with that picture of you and baby Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks :) Are you in the picture taking business now? I love them all! Maybe if you need more practice you could take some of Jazzmyn!

    ReplyDelete