Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE BANNER (FOR ANY OCCASION)

Here we go! My first FREE printable! Yippee!


I made this simple banner for Ellis' 1st Birthday and now you can have it too! I made it a neutral color so it will work for any occasion and I have included every letter of the alphabet so you can print whatever message you want.

I added color in with the ties. I actually cut up an old floral print dress that didn't fit me anymore and used it as the ties to connect the letters. I am weird and save things like that. I loved the fabric of the dress and wanted to use in on something. I guess this fit the ticket! You can use fabric, ribbon, whatever you want!

All you have to do is:
•  Click the letter you want (below)
• Print each letter on a piece of 8.5x11" card stock on your home printer
• Cut out the banner pieces with some scissors
• Punch a hole in the top corner of each letter with a hole punch
• Connect the banner with fabric, ribbon, etc. and hang up!



A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

23 comments:

  1. What a nice printable banner.Very very beautiful.Thanks a lot for sharing your photo.

    Banner Printing Services UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the printable banner! It's beautiful and makes quite an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to make a congrats banner for my daughter's graduation with these letters. Thank you sooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, make a "Thank You" Banner for our appreciation dinner for the members of our church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this design! So clean and works for boys or girls...*smile* Thanks so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for sharing!Godbless u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! Using this for sons graduation~ perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super nice! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing! Using this for my son's birthday in colored cardstock paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just made a nice farewell banner for an office party. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog! Montreal print shop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, make, I really love this design!.Thanks so very much for sharing!

    Montreal print shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this articles, Keep publishing your content and publish new content for good readers.
    Managed Print Services in UK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! Any chance you have numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice banners.

    Print Posters Victoria

    ReplyDelete