Friday, June 28, 2013

TARGET BUYS - THREE OUTFITS UNDER $80

Fashion.... HA! The last thing I claim to be is fashion forward, so this isn't exactly something I typically hit on. What has inspired me to make this unusual post?  My Saturday morning routine, of course!

SATURDAY MORNING ROUTINE:
6AM - wake up, make coffee, read my blogs, and pin (this is what I consider 'ME" time)
9-10AM - Starbucks and bumming around Target!!!

Jodie and I figure we always need something at Target. Whether it's mascara, toilet paper, or a greeting card, there is always something. It just so happens we also need things like giant bags of frosted animal crackers (my weakness), another pair of flip flops, nail polish and, of course, some trinket in the $1 bin at the front of the store. :) I mean who doesn't need coasters that look like burger condiments?!  

Below are a few of my recent Target clothing purchases. I am not the girl who can fill her closet with Anthropolie and J.Crew. I am the girl who shops the clearance section at Target and loves to dig through the racks at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I know everyone is different, but why spend money on expensive clothes when that money can buy you things like plane tickets?

- 3 outfits all under $80 - 


TOP | JEANS | EARRINGS | SHOES (no longer for sale)


TANK | SCARF | PANTS | SANDALS | BRACELET

Side Note: American Eagle Jeggings are my favorite!
They are stretchy, flattering, fair priced AND they come in short.

No comments:

Post a Comment